Important Information: Centacare team members are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with the PRIMARY HEALTH CARE WORKER (RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS) DIRECTIONS (No 3).
Work with us – Centacare Family Services has a range of career opportunities including full-time, part-time and casual roles in locations throughout our region such as Geraldton, Carnarvon, Exmouth and Mount Magnet.
Positions Currently Advertised;
- Team Leader – Counselling Services
- Men’s Hub Coordinator
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP)
Click on the links above to find out more about these exciting opportunities and to submit an application.
Benefits of working with us
- Great work life balance in a supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Flexible work rosters are available for many of our positions.
- Professional development opportunities each year.
- Paid closure between Christmas and New Year for full-time and part-time team members.
- Salary sacrifice and packaging arrangements.
Don’t see the position you are interested in?
Register your interest to join our team by contacting the General Manager Administration David Power on 08 9921 1433 or email David.Power@centacaregeraldton.org.au
Centacare is committed to the safety and protection of children