The subheader section are of all secondary pages on the Centacare website has a unique design incorporating the page title and a background image.
There are some simple steps which can be followed in order to achieve this layout. Rather than creating a new page, we can duplicate a current page. By doing this we can keep the visual design of all pages consistent.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to a page that you’d like to duplicate
- At the top of the page you’ll see and option to “Copy to a new Draft”. Click this link.
- After clicking the link, your new page will open in the WordPress Editor.
- In the Popup box, click “Remove Upload” to remove the current image, and add your new header image. Your new image will need to be cropped to size to ensure a consistent result. The header image size should be 1920 x 591 pixels.
- Click the edit icon in the blue column section to update the Page Title. (This is the white text that will appear in over the background image)
- In the popup box, update the page title and leave any other code inn place.
- To finish, click the “Publish” button.