Our Family Relationship Centre provides both day & evening sessions conveniently available throughout the month.
Sessions are provided in a group setting and run for between 1.5 – 2 hrs. The sessions are valuable for not only separated parents; but also grandparents, carers and significant others in a children’s life post separation.
Information provided at these sessions include but not restricted to:
- How the Family Dispute Resolution (FDR = mediation) process is conducted at the Family Relationship Centre.
- Provision of obligatory legal information regarding FDR and the family law act.
- Importance of the parental alliance post separation.
- Impact of parental conflict for children.
- The types of parenting plans parents might develop.
If you are uncertain if FDR is the right way to proceed, these information session will be able to help you in deciding if it’s something suitable for your situation.
- Thursday 07/09/23 – 9:30am
- Thursday 14/09/23 – 9:30am
- Wednesday 20/09/23 – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 27/09/23 – 5:00pm
- Thursday 05/10/23 – 9:30am
- Thursday 12/10/23 – 9:30am
- Wednesday 18/10/23 – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 25/10/23 – 5:00pm