Our next FREE “Step into Volunteering” session is being held on Monday 27 March at 9.30am.
The Step into Volunteering sessions are an informal introduction to volunteering.
It is of particular value to those who are volunteering for the first time or those who are seeking different volunteer experiences,
Come along to this free session and learn about:
- The benefits of volunteering
- The volunteer opportunities available
- Identifying the skills you have to contribute to volunteering
- Rights and responsibilities of volunteers/volunteer-involving organisations
- How to find the right volunteer position
Register here by clicking on the Register Now button and come to our FREE training at Mary Ryan Centre, 1 Maitland Street, Geraldton